- Return Policy
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back (return and outgoing shipping charges are your responsibility). All items must have original tags included on the product. Merchandise should be new or unused to return with a receipt within 14 days of purchase, i.e., custom-built wheels are not returnable.
We recommend letting our Customer Service Team know at email@example.com Because we do not offer free returns, we can at least go over our Returns Policy and clarify any inquiries prior to your decision.
Just a heads up, the return process could be costly due to 1) we do not cover return shipping and 2) per policy, we will deduct a fee on orders with Free Shipping included 3) Warranty & Services with receipt only
All bikes purchased through Monkline MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org with the included following:
1. Order Number (Monkline bike has one year manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
2. Brief description of the claim
4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number. We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action to provide the best service!
- Warranty does not apply to the following:
- Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to – saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is valid for all Monkline bicycles to the original owner only, by showing the purchase invoice